The Mapping Company is a Licenced Partner of Ordnance Survey, enabling us to hold the whole of the UK data in our office both in 1:2,500 and 1:10,000 format.
The 1:2,500 data is based on the OS product “MasterMap”, which is updated quarterly thus providing us with the most up-to-date data. We produce custom made plans of Farms and Estates, each produced individually in accordance with the clients requirements.
1:2,500 Mastermap (vector data)
- NG Numbers.
- Areas in hectares and acres.
- Field names.
- Land use, ownership, occupation or any other requirement can be shown on different plans with an associated schedule of land parcels supplied.
- Designations such as SSSI, Nitrate Venerable Zones, etc.
- Pipeline Routes and other Services.
- Submissions to Land Registry for conveyancing.
- Each plan can be at any scale or size paper or as an emailable PDF/JPEG (digital copy) .
- Plans cover anything from a cottage sale to a 20,000 ac Highland Estate.
- Surface area can be calculated
1:10,000 – Raster data
- Uses are restricted, ideal for larger areas, or where cheaper plans are required. Such as:
Estate plans where field areas not required.
- Stewardship / Conservation plans.
- Ideal to accompany informal agreements.
- Plans for valuation purposes.
- Land Registry / Conveyance plans in certain circumstances.